June 13, 2006

A Biblical Critique of Debbie Maken's Book "Getting Serious about Getting Married" (Intro)

In the following posts, I am going to present what I hope to be a Biblical critique of Debbie Maken's book Getting Serious About Getting Married. Mrs. Maken's book puts forth the proposition that God expects most people to get married. It is a book that has gotten favorable reviews from some religious pundits who are alarmed at the increase of single Christians. However, I argue contrary to Mrs. Maken's position, and plan to show how fundamentally flawed her understanding of the Scriptures is. Stay turned for the installments of my critique.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

7/19/06, 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://indexmachine.info/2905.html or http://google-index.info/1768.html

7/24/06, 3:26 AM  
Blogger ErinW said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

10/18/06, 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home